Tuesday, November 4, 2014

October Religion


The first Monday of each month we have Family Home Evening with our eternal family friends, 
the Christensen-tards.
Jana is so superior with her uplifting messages and interactive lessons getting the kids to act out what they have learned.  I think this month the kids were put into groups and had to act out a virtue story of some sort.  
They cracked themselves up and hopefully learned something in the process of their acting.





We usually end the night with food for our tummies while we watch Studio C, laughing together.  
We love our great friends so much!

My favorite weekend of the whole entire year...
General Conference!
I love the togetherness with my children all together for 8 hours (mostly), I love the projects, I love the note taking, I love the Spirit!, I love the crepes, I love the traditions, I love the happiness, I love EVERYTHING about it.
In between sessions on Sunday we all went on a walk to get out our wiggles.  My only request was that we walk together but does it look like we're doing that?  Can you see Ady a tiny speck ahead?  And how about that Draper temple at the end of our pathway too? 

We finally all caught up to each other.  
These kids are my favorite!  
Kaden was my best helper in getting 3 quilts done before and after Conference.  We later delivered them to the Church Humanitarian building in Salt Lake. 
Ady is the champion note taker.  She likes to take notes and make them SO pretty.  She likes to see how many pages she can fill up with her different colored pens and she likes to keep track of the great quotes given during Conference.  She's my kind of gal!
Emmy and Kaden coloring, cutting out, crossword puzzling and listening to Conference.
Maryn listened during Conference too.  As a 17 year old it's easier to listen to Conference with your eyes closed.  ha!

Always a sad time when Conference is over.
Fall 2014 was another great Conference!
The whole month just felt nice and happy because of it.


No comments: