Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Many Reasons to Celebrate


This post is a mish-mash of pictures from Mom's birthday and my birthday.  My mind is a jumble about which pictures go to which day only because there was so much eatin' out and partying that i can't keep it all straight.
But, for Mom's birthday we went to eat at that super healthy place in Orem... it's all gluten and dairy free and you can have them specialize any kind of delightful salad that you want... and get Brazilian cheese balls too.  Oh yum!  It wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but it sure was mine and mom's.

Ady loves calves and she had to have a picture of this guy's calves bulging as he was sitting and eating.  I hope he didn't think it was weird that we took a picture of his legs.
 


A fun party we had for Mom at my place.
She is a fine lady with great offspring.
I just love her a bushel and a peck!
We can't forget our Bubba.  It was his birthday too so we spent a good portion of the evening facetiming him and celebrating him on his special day.
He just scatters Sunshine wherever he goes.  We missed not being with him on his birthday!
Lexy sat on my lap for almost the whole meal where we ate at for MY birthday... that one yummy place on Center street in Orem.  (I can't remember names of places anymore)  We wanted to make all my kids jealous that I had Lexy all to myself so I took lots of selfies me and her.



So fun and nice to have whatever families could make it to my party.  Love them all so much!
My kids knew how to throw a good party for me too.
Drinking some celebration drinks from our happy cups.
(how does Ady do that with her eye?)



I was so grateful for my lovely children doing their best to make it be a fun birthday for me.  I got books (all my favorite kind which is anything from Deseret book), chocolate, flowers and even our next door neighbor Ally Davis got me some gluten free cupcakes.  Happy Happy Happy!


No comments: