Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Time Out for Women and Girls


On November 1st my 3 girls girls got together with Katie and Audrey for Time Out for Girls.  This photo cracked me up the night before because here they haven't seen each other for months and they are all on their phones.  
They got up early, so tired the morning after Halloween and we left.  As we pulled into the parking lot of TOFG I got a speeding ticket because I wanted them to get their early to get a good seat I was driving too fast.  I had the girls get out and run to the South Towne Convention Center while the kind Mr. Officer gave me a ticket.  Dang!
But picking them up later that evening was so much fun to hear them carry on enthusiastically about the awesome speakers and music, the bags they got, their lunches.  They had caught the excitement of going to these fun events.  

Afterwards we all went to dinner at Garner's Village where Christopher and Jackie met us.  Love these friends so much!

A little selfie we took to send to Jenny.

A few weeks later Maryn and I along with Jenny and Becca went to Time out For Women.  It was the first time Maryn was a woman with me.  Ha ha!  We stayed in a hotel by the Maverick Center and had a great time the 4 of us.  We learned so so so much and felt the Spirit all day long.  I just kept praying so hard that Maryn would feel the Spirit that would lead to some amazing changes in her life.

Me and Jenny.
So glad that after all these years we are still special friends.  
Two best buddies since they were 5.  


No comments: