Monday, November 3, 2014

It's that time of Fall

The Fall Sunsets and Sunrises are glorious!  
Nothing says Fall like homemade bread and warm soup.  With some of the family trying to be gluten-free I haven't wanted to tempt myself or them with yummy bread.  But this day I couldn't resist.  It was cool outside and our soup just called for homemade bread.  Yum!
Our traditional jaunt up to Bridal Veil Falls.
It was a happy day for everyone.


Maryn and Bri and Alex went out to lunch with our neighbor and Young Women Advisor Ally Davis.
A quick stop after school to Garner Village and the Witch fest.
The kids complained about going but I knew that once we got there they would be glad we went.  
I'm always right.
I went to to the neighborhood Witches Tea.  My first one ever.  It was too stressful to know how to dress up but here are the results.  Ady was proud so that means I was a success.



I went on a field trip with Emmy's 6th graders.  We went to a park and to the Aquarium.
Sixth graders are silly.
Ady was in a crafty mood one day checking out thing on pinterest.  She whipped out this cute melted crayon pumpkin.

The End.

No comments: