Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Big Boy Kado!

After 4 months I am finally getting around to getting Kaden's 3 year old pictures. With the other 3 kids I was quite prompt in getting their pictures taken... usually ON their birthday in fact. Keeping current with their pictures was always something important to me. It still is very important to me but somehow with Kaden I struggle with keeping up on his pictures. I'd like to blame it on the Sears Portrait Studio being farther away now, but maybe since he's the youngest and his wild, time-demanding older sisters make it harder for me to do something for someone else is also a possibility. Anyway, Kaden has never taken good pictures. He never looks at the camera and he's always moving. The photographer lady today had to work hard for her money with Kaden. He kept poking his tongue in the side of his cheek and he moved out of position the second she put him place. She soon learned that she had to be speedy fast with her camera... she did a decent job. I thought I'd only find one or 2 pictures I'd like but after she touched up the pictures and made them into fancy collages I could not decide what pictures I liked best. I was so happy. What to do but buy ALL of the pictures...I bought the CD with all the pictures. Here are a few samplings.






3 comments:

Marianne and James said...

HOLY CRAPOLA! Those are great pictures of Kado. To get that many with him smiling or making a handsome face is amazing. I also like the one of you & him. Sharezies!

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

WOW! What a stud, and he's only 3? Great pics! It was fun to see you girls for girls night, hopefully it's not our last!

Koni said...

What cute photos! He sure looks like Jeff! :-)